My favourite examples of great thinking from the past month
1. While other teachers have taken to banning laptops in class because they are a distraction, one teacher has taken a more novel approach.
photo credit: bradleygee
2. An insightful article by Gerard O’Neil: Debt is a Fact, Wealth is an Opinion.
3. And Two great questions:
- Would Idaho have more people if it were a separate country?
- Will 10% more Protestants lead to less corruption?
4. This month’s video is Malcolm Gladwell’s TED talk on Spaghetti Sauce!